Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya, who died in Canada in the early hours of Thursday, May 18, 2017, may be buried there, if plans are not changed at the last minute. Insiders close to the family have woven a few details together about the 42 year old mother of two daughters.
Here are 11 details naijaparry.cf team compiled:
1. Moji Olaiya died in the hospital around 3 am (10 pm in Canada).
2. Her health, complicated by childbirth two months ago (when her daughter was delivered prematurely), deteriorated about three days ago.
3. She died of heart attack, but cause of death is still being awaited.
4. She purposely went to Canada to have her baby because of better medicare.
5. She was staying with a friend in Canada.
6. She was already planning to return to Nigeria on June 20. She already paid for a flight ticket.
7. Her husband, an Alhaji, is based in Abuja. He’s expected in Lagos tomorrow (Friday, May 19).
8. Her distraught 18 year old daughter, Adunola, an undergraduate of Babcock University in Illisan, near Ijebu Ode (Ogun state), is insisting that her mother’s corpse should be brought to Nigeria.
9. But friends and family are trying to persuade Adunola to allow burial in Canada.They reason that her mum was a Moslem and the cost of ferrying the corpse is unnecessary.
10. Moji Olaiya lived in Magodo area, near Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Kosofe local council) with her aged mother.
11. Many of her colleagues gathered at the Magodo house today (Thursday, May 18). We counted Funke Etti, Iyabo Ojo, Muka Ray, Doris Simeon, Fathia Balogun, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, Regina Chukwu, Yetunde Wunmi, Fali Werepe, among many
May her gentle camly soul rest in Perfect