THIS ARTICLE SHOW WHAT GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT GUARRANTEE
Getting married as a Virgin has been laced with so many lies and fictions. Unfortunately many bought into these lies and became confused when things are not working as they ought for them.
1. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SEXUALLY PURE.
The bible talk of purity of body, soul and spirit , the body can be touched without tell tale marks, the soul can be so corrupted with evil imagination and the spirit not connected to God. Sexual purity goes beyond the intact hymen…what about the hymen of your mind?
2. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR MARRIAGE WILL LAST
The longevity of a marriage is a function of many things that your virginity has no say about. Death, divorce, diseases, disorder, character of your spouse and yours has a say in how long your marriage will be
3. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WON’T BE BARREN
fruitfulness is a fuction of you and your spouse reproductive capacities and even beyond that barrenness has many root causes that goes beyond the couple’s control.
4. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WON’T CHEAT ON YOU
If a man is not disciplined, he will cheat on you regardless of your virginity status before marriage. Your virginity can’t correct covetousness and lust in a man’s life
5. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WILL LOVE YOU.
it takes more than your virginity to be loved, you have your own part to play and he has his. Besides, if a man is not trained or working on loving you, your virginity won’t help out. A Man will love you if he choose to and the basis on which he makes that choice is beyond the fact that he met you as a Virgin.
6. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN MARRIAGE
God answers our prayers on the basis on his goodness not ours. Your virginity is not a bargaining chip before God, he answers prayers according to his will not according to your virginity
7. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HOME
Peace in your home is a function of how you and your husband choose to respond and resolve conflict, it’s a function of how much you and your spouse want the prince of peace to reign. It’s a fuction of your triumph over the spirit of strife or the devil over your home.
8. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO GODLY CHILDREN
godly children are a product of training, discipline, prayers, hardworking and God’s favour. Your children can’t be godly just because you as their father or mother is a Virgin. Your lifestyle is as an important factor. Many good people are raised by parents who are not virgin when they got married
9. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY ATTRACTS GOD FAVOUR
God’s favour is recieved on the basis of his goodness, our preparation àmd wisdom. It has nothing to with either we are Virgin or not. Mary was not the only pure Virgin in Israel at her time but God decided to choose her.
10. As much as I canvass for sexual purity among young people, I cannot but mention the fact that God loves those who are not virgin again, he wants them to live their lives according to his Dictate and he loves them just as if they have never lost their virginity.
He is not pleased with those who look down on them for by so doing they make themselves righteous by their own doing.
BY ALL MEANS ABSTAIN FROM SEXUAL SIN DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER OR ELSE YOUR VIRGINITY WON’T COUNT FOR ANYTHING TANGIBLE.
REMAIN A VIRGIN FOR PREMARITAL SEX CARRIES ONLY RISK AND REGRETS STOP RUBBING YOUR VIRGINITY ON OUR FACE…..there are other virtues a man and woman must have, have them and don’t be foolish to think being a virgin is all that God wants from you, he wants you to surrender all your being to him let him have a say on your life.
Don’t be like the foolish virgins be a wise one that has the EXTRA OIL (something beyond the virginity)